Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Thursday, June 19, 2014

May + June Korean Cosmetics Haul

Heya! I know it's beeeeeeeeen forever, but please forgive me! My life has been super hectic recently, with finishing up courses, flex weighted exams, grad banquet + commencement, and now government issued examinations right around the corner! I definitely won't be regularly blogging for the next 2 weeks I'm thinking, but I thought that I'd try and squeeze in a post before I'm gone again. Today I'll be sharing with you some of the products that I picked up over the months of May + June. 




Skincare: 




1. Secret Nature's From Jeju Serum (here) - I purchased this when Memebox was holding a new arrivals sale. The price was super reasonable so I decided to pick it up. I haven't tested this out yet because I'm currently working on the LI Effector serum by It's Skin. 

2. Secret Nature's Edition 360 Tansan Whip Cleanser (here) - I also picked this up when it was on sale too and so far it's okay. The only thing that bugs me about this cleanser is that it's housed in this metal dispenser which I find super unnecessary and wasteful. I notice immediate brightening results after using this, but that of course fades throughout the day. Otherwise, this cleanser doesn't do much for me. 



3. The Face Shop's sheet masks - Another The Face Shop opened in my city, and this time, even closer to me! They had their grand opening promotion too, so of course I had to pick some of these up. I usually lean towards the clarifying/brightening/soothing types of these masks over the moisturizing- just because I find all of them to be very hydrating.

4. The Face Shop's Konjac Cleansing Sponge- I`ve been dying to try a konjac sponge for a while now so when I saw this for $4 I knew I had to get it. The sponge itself is quite large and it`s not over stimulating at all. It doesn't help with foaming up your cleanser all that well but I feel like it does offer the teensiest bit of exfoliating that even sensitive skin won't have a problem with.  

5. The Face Shop's Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patches - Thought these would work well with the dark puffy eyes that I've been recently sporting from studying late into the nights... 


Tools: 



6. Bubinga Toray Foundation Brush (here) - All of these synthetic "Bubinga" brushes are 50% off right now at abbamart.com so for $2.50 I picked this up thinking of how a girl can never have too many face makeup brushes. The bristles are super soft and even though it arrived smelling like glue, it didn't shed when I washed it and the scent is gone. The only cosmetic detail that irks me is the writing on the handle, otherwise, this brush is def worth the $2.50 or even the original $5.00 it was priced at.

7. The Face Shop's Facial Mask Brush  -  I mainly picked this up to bring my overall cost total to $45 so I could qualify for the $15 discount, but the brush itself is super nice and the $2.00 that I paid for it doesn't hurt my wallet at all. I'm sure I'll find a use for this..


Makeup: 



8. The Face Shop's Waterproof BB Cream- I FINALLY PURCHASED THIS. I'm sure I could've found this cheaper online than the $24 I spent in store for it but... oh well. So far so good with this stuff, I did a little test trial on my jaw line and didn't notice any irritations or break outs. The scent is super clean and this bb is definitely super water proof. I would definitely definitely definitely recommend a thorough double cleanse to remove this!

9. Belleme's So Amazing Miracle Foundation (here)- This was on sale for $10 on abbamart so I decided to pick this up too. It's no surprise that I have a base makeup addiction seeing how that's all I ever seem to buy.. Anyways, the packaging of this is super cute and totally channels Benefit's Oxygen Wow foundation. I can't say much else about it seeing how I haven't tested it yet- but it does offer SPF 30 which is always nice!

10. Aritaum's Full Cover Liquid Concealer (here)  - I first discovered this line of products after stumbling across this video on Youtube showing a girl with problematic skin using their Full Cover BB Cream. Watch it for yourself and you'll see how crazy this line actually is. I picked up this concealer because I knew I wanted to try something that had a fuller coverage for my grad/commencement makeup. I'll definitely be doing a lengthier and review of this stuff in the near future!

11. Belleme's U Can Cover Concealer (here) - super cheap, super cute and super smooth! So far I'm loving this stuff and I can't say a big enough thank you to Lily at hauted0ll  for hauling a bunch of Belleme cosmetics and introducing me to them. 

That's it for today's post and I'll hopefully be posting more frequently after my exams are finished! I hope you all had a wonderful day today and I can't wait to get back into blogging again- all of this studying is really messing with my inner zen haha. Anyways!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

xo, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I've been wanting to try that Bb cream from TheFaceShop myself. I love that pack brush as well. Definitely convenient when applying mask on my face hehe.
    I'll be looking forward to your concealer review!!
    Love, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul sweeite!!
    super curious on how you would use the face shop mask brush...
    Just wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway, where if you join, you will get a $30 voucher to spend on clothes (≧‿≦)
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/dress-giveaway-sponsored-by-yoyomelody.html
    
xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || New Outfit Post || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete