Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Small Fall Haul: Korean Cosmetics


Heeeeeello! This week has been "eh" for me. Nothing to look forward to, but nothing that made me want to pull all of my hair out either, haha. BUT I did come home to a few pleasant surprises waiting at my door step; I thought I'd share. :) 

 A collective haul over the past month or so... let's go?!!? 

f2plus1/Beauty net Korea

One of my top sellers that I frequently visit is f2plus1. I've mentioned them numerous amounts of times on this blog and I really don't have much to complain about. Usually I order from their eBay page but this time I decided to order from their stand alone site called Beauty net Korea.



This time around, I picked up a refill of my It's Skin Power10 Formula VB Effector serum which is aimed towards the balance of sebum. My skin is super weird and plays with an imbalance of oil, moisture, and dryness; but none the less, I use this on a daily basis. I find that it does a fairly good job and also keeps me moisturized.

I also picked up Lioele's Beyond the Solution BB Cream which everyone and their mother raves about. It's different because it doesn't offer SPF or PA protection but I thought that it'd be a good alternative if I were to take photos and not worry about a white cast. I've only used this about two times since I got it so I'm not sure how I feel about it quite yet. It lasts on the face for a VERY long time though!

cosmetic.jolse/iamlove-shop

One of my new favourite stores! The shipping is quick and arrives in my door step in about 10 business days and the site is super easy to navigate. :) Their eBay page.


I've had my eyes on Innisfree's Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil ever since I dipped my toes into the k-cosmetics world. I'm obsessed with the smell of apples and the idea of rubbing oil all over your face to cleanse it not only weirded me out a little, but made me want to actually try it. Ever since I received this, I've been using it every day after school to take off whatever makeup I have on my face. Lovinggggggg it. 

Next is Etude House's AC Clinic Intense Red Spot Balm. After discovering my Clean&Clear spot treatment expiring soon, I hopped onto jolse in search of a new one. I've heard great things of this balm as it not only treats breakouts but also reduces scarring and hyperpigmentation... which immediately sucked me in. This kit also includes a travel sized daily cleanser which I have yet to use. So far though, I'm really enjoying the balm.

kococolor/Koco Shop

Another seller that hits hard for me! I've only ever purchased from their eBay two times but so far I really love the service. Koco always includes 2-3 samples AND a face mask which just makes me feel all special inside. They also include a personalized note thanking you for your purchase. :) Their site can be found here.


Just like last time, I purchased The Face Shop Raspberry Line & Lift Eye Collagen Eye Patches for my mom. She loves these and both her and I can see immediate results in her under eyes. Plus, Koco is the most inexpensive retailer that I've found online that sells these bad boys. 

SAMPLES :) 

I'm honestly hoarding these now, haha. The mask that I got from KocoShop this time displays Shin Se Kyung's face on it. It's Nature Republic's Whitening Collagen Dream Mask Sheet. Other samples I'm excited to try out are Missha's Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam and Etude's Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in Mint. 


Bonus gift?!!?

KocoColor is offering cute expandable vitamin ball pens for their grand opening of their site! They're also including the face/nose mask and 2-3 samples with every purchase. I got the yellow one and it's so cute omfg.




 OKAAAAAY well that's it for now.
Thanks for reading! Until next time!


xo, Catherine 

11 comments:

  1. Nice haul! The ebay stores you mentioned are my favourites too! :D I tried the Lioele bb cream before, and the coverage is really good! :D No wonder why it has so much rave. Ohh I have that ball pen in green, red and blue xD the the face you got is so cute! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH the bb cream smells so clean haha :)
      and i really want the orange pen, that one is super cute toooooooooo! thanks for reading:)

      Delete
    2. Hi. I would like to know how did you order from there shop. Did you pay through paypal?

      Delete
    3. Yes! All of my online purchases of Korean cosmetics are done through Paypal :)

      Delete
  2. wow... great haul! Koco sounds like a awesome shops that I want to try shop at their shop too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, everything is so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you have resisted the powers of Etude house and tony moly's packaging? Teach me master hihihi. I went all gaga ordering online just by seeing those packaging. I would be delighted if you'd check it out when I have posted it. ;)

    http://prettypinkobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love your blog, it's so cute! xx Loved the haul :) I nominated you for the Liebster's award :) Visit my blog for info on how to participate :) http://cosjane.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.honestskin.com Korea Cosmetics Shopping mall 30% big sale during March for all brands, Missha, Thefaceshop, Laneige, Nature Republic, IOPE, Tonymoly, Skinfood, Holika Holika, Etude House, Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Whoo, S;um37, Ohui, Regen, Ryeo, Leaders and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Kococolor safe? Did you pay through paypal or your card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, I deem them to be a safe and trustworthy seller. I paid through Paypal!

      Delete