Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in 02: Gray Brown

When I first started this blog I wanted to keep up with consistent posting.. I think I blogged everyday for 5 days when I started out but obviously that isn't working anymore, haha. School is super stressful and when I'm not trying to stay on top of my studies I want to relax.. Let's just say that blogging isn't at the very top of my to-do list. BUT I have a few new products that should be at the door any day now so that means more reviews!

Okay so, I'm back with what I think will be a super short review. If you know anything about me, I can't leave the house without two things on my face... 1) a type of coverage and 2) having my brows filled in. SO, today we'll be talking about Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow in gray brown. :)
On a side note, please excuse my poorly groomed nails and chipped nail polish.. I have a habit of picking it off. It's OPI's Don't Pretzel My Buttons for those who are wondering. :) 


I've never tried a brow pencil, or auto pencil before, so when I saw this on cosmetic.jolse.com I really wanted to pick it up. Plus it's only around $4 which I think is a super steal!
 I love the whole re-tractability idea. Typically I'm used to using a powder/wax with an angled brush which can be super hassle-y and bothersome at times. So I can really appreciate this form of brow product. It's angled which not only allows for precision but it also makes your strokes look as natural as possible.
 I've been using this everyday for about two weeks now, and I still have this much product left. It didn't really come with much in the first place, (0.2g) but seeing the price of it, I really don't see this as much of a problem. Etude also offers a refill which I think is really convenient, seeing as you won't have to repurchase a new pencil at full cost. Cosmetic.jolse.com sells the refill right here.
 The brush itself is quite nice; it's nothing too special, but I do use it everyday just to even out my application and to make sure they don't look too heavy. The brush isn't super soft but it's not like rubbing your face against the sidewalk either... so all in all, it's pretty average.
I love how the product is waxy in texture, which makes it so that the color stays on my face all day long if I don't taper with my brows. I can go 12 hours with my brows still filled in which is a super plus. I also really like how softly pigmented it is so achieving a bold, but natural brow is super easy. The product itself is easy to build but to a point where it won't look like you've used a sharpie to draw in your brows.

Would I repurchase? YES! I've heard good things about Lioele's Autobrow but to be honest with you, I'm 100% fully satisfied with Etude's so I don't see myself switching over to any other brow product any time soon. It's cheap, it works, and arrives at my doorstep in around 10 days. I'd recommend this product to ANYONE who has sparsity in the brow department and who digs the natural look. :)

Thanks for reading! Until next time!
xo, Catherine

3 comments:

  1. It looks so nice... I hardly draw my eyebrows before, but when I look at photos... then I found out that it's too light in color and I should have draw it a little lol

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice and what only $4?? Thank you for the amazing review :)

    misaraisu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks exactly like the eyebrow pencil from the face shop! But so much cheaper! $4 is a steal! :D
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete