Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer 02 Natural Beige


Hi everyone! Today I'll be reviewing one of the three concealers that's a part of Aritaum's Full Cover line up. This line captured my attention through a Youtube video I saw of a girl with troubled skin demonstrating this line's capabilities through the Full Cover BB. The Full Cover line not only includes 3 different concealers and a BB cream, but also a finishing spray; all which can be purchased here.




Aritaum claims that their Full Cover liquid concealer has the capabilities of covering blemishes and pores with just the littlest bit of product for flawless skin. It's waterproof coverage is able to withstand both sweat and sebum, and rose hip oil supplies moisture to the skin.


The packaging is both sleek and conventional. The squeezy tube is both hygienic and I can easily tell how much product I have left. The gloss pattern over the matte tube is also super interesting, and I don't seem to know why this reminds me of Nars packaging. Aritaum definitely doesn't do girly and princess-y like how Etude does, but it's a nice change to the cutesy Korean cosmetics that seem to make up 85% of my collection.. Not really but I really like the grown up and professional feel this little tube gives off.


So as far as packaging wise, it gets an A+ in my books! But what also makes this concealer for me is the price of it. I got mine from Jolse for around $10 which isn't bad considering how you get 25mL of product- A LOT for a concealer. 


 The product itself is quite balmy and thick- you definitely don't need a lot of this stuff to go a very very long way. That's one of the things I have difficulties controlling whenever I grab for this concealer. Though the squeezy tube packaging allows for control, I always end up taking too much product that I actually need. The scent of it is super pleasant- it's clean and soap-y smelling which is definitely my preference whenever it comes to scents that I put on my face.

I also find this stuff to be waterproof and sweatproof which is always nice especially if you have oily skin like me. I do find that I end up building up a layer of oil throughout the day, so while this concealer can withstand slipping off my face, it's oil control capabilities aren't that well. I can't say much when it comes to covering pores seeing how mine are freakin' massive but I do agree with the fact that this concealer is super full coverage. It definitely cancels out any redness and can easily hide pimples- just not the bumps of them.  The biggest thing that I don't like about this concealer is that it high lights any dry patches you've got going on which is not cute at all. I'd recommend exfoliating and properly hydrating your skin before using this.

 Here's a comparison of the other Korean branded concealers I own and the swatches of them. The middle concealer is my favourite of the three; Etude's Surprise Essence Concealer in natural beige, and the one on the right is Belleme's U Can Cover Concealer in medium.

That's it for today's post and I hope that you found something useful in determining whether this concealer is for you or not! Thanks for reading, I'll talk to y'all soon!

xo Cat

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cathrine! what's up? :DDD

    i really want to try this! but it's really hard to find aritaum in my hometown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI TIFFANI :)

      you should def try looking online for it! for the price and what it does i think it's worth trying out

      Delete
  2. Is this has a yeloow undertone? Is it lighter or darker than MAC NC25?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i would definitely say that it has a yellow undertone- but i'm not sure if its lighter or darker than nc25 because ive never used a mac product before! i am super sorry!

      Delete
  3. definitely the etude house! i find the etude one to be a lot less lighter while still having awesome coverage. the long lasting ability isn't as great as this aritaum one but honestly id take that over looking cakey and crankly anyday. i don't have a problem with the etude one and my oily skin but if you're worried about it definitely powder but honestly i don't even bother to do that haha :) i think the etude blends a lot easier too and is more liquidy than aritaum's.

    thanks for reading :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete