Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Week #2 Essentials

Heya! This week's list of essentials will be super short and sweet. I've mostly been at home and relaxing since last week was pretty hectic for me, hence why I didn't do any blogging. I apologize!



Anyways! As you can see, my week mainly consisted of work out essentials. I've been really slacking with exercise ever since I stopped dancing and I've seriously been noticing a difference with my body  and how sluggish I've been feeling. It's definitely hard to get back on track after taking a long break from things but I'm super determined this summer to change my ways and hopefully get back to where I used to be. 


My first essential is water, which I have been drinking out of this red tumbler that comes with an infuser if you're into that sorta thaang. I personally don't really dig the semi fruit flavoured water that's supposedly freakin' awesome for you but whatever, I'm fine with drinking water and getting fruity nutrients through the traditional way of eating them anyways! 

The next would be these Nixon headphones that I got for fairly cheap at Winners. My ears are super tiny so ear buds always pop out of them, so I knew I wanted a pair of sleek and un-obnoxious headphones to get me through a 6 hour plane ride that I'll be taking this Thursday! They also work for when I'm running but I seriously get way too sweaty and end up ditching the tunes a portion of the way. 

Now, if you know anything about me, I used to be the biggest music snob when I was in 6th grade. It's embarrassing, and I really don't wanna talk about it haha! I haven't really been the biggest listener to music in a really long time and I haven't begun looking for new artists and albums to listen to until recently. (I am seriously open to all types of music now, mind you!) My third essential is this iPod Classic that I got ages ago as a Christmas present. It's great because it can hold a buttload of music but it's also a pain because it's hella chunky, heavy, and doesn't offer speaker capabilities. Oh well! Some tunes I've been recently digging are No Faith in Brooklyn by Hoodie Allen and Dreaming by Smallpools. My taste is super diverse, enjoy! 

My next essential are my Nike Free Runs. These are the 5.0s and while they're a gloriously light and pretty shoe, I wish I had gotten something that offered a little more arch support. They do do what they're supposed to do though and I'd recommend them to a casual runner who's looking for something light and won't entirely break the bank I guess! 

That's all for my essentials for this past week, I hope your week was great and that this oncoming one will be even greater. Hopefully you all will hear from me at least once more before Thursday because I really wanna either blog about either what I'm packing/bringing with me on my 7 day trip to Hawaii or a Wednesday's Wishlist of what I hope to do/see/buy while on my trip! I'm super excited as I'm getting to spend 7 days with my family as well as 2 of my best friends and I can't wait to also share my experiences and purchases once I get back :) 

Well then!
Thanks for reading and until next time!

xo, Cat 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just followed your blog. Mind to follow back? I hope that we can keep in touch.

    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete