Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Small Korean Cosmetics Haul: The Face Shop

SOOOO, today I'n going to be sharing a small haul with y'all! The Face Shop recently opened what I believe is their second store in Canada- that being in my local mall! It's been awhile since I've been excited, and I was even more excited when I actually set foot into the actual store. :) 

They were having a super great promotion sale which my mum and I had to take advantage of! The original prices of the products themselves were pretty cheap and I think they reflect their original Korean prices. The only products that I noticed a price difference was with the skincare products and the BB/CC creams; I've seen those products offered online for cheaper prices. ANYWAYS, we both spent $45 each and got $15 reduced from that... so we spent a total of $60 :)))) 






1. Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patches - a pair for $5
My mom is obsessed with these and we ended up getting 14 pairs.... They're cheaper than what we've been buying them online for! The name of them are a little different from what we've been getting but they're the same thing- perhaps for language and marketing purposes?




2. Lovely Me:ex Makeup Base 01: Green for $5
This was an impulse buy on my behalf tbh haha.. I do really like it though! It smells pleasant and is quite liquid-y but has a powder smooth finish.




3. Green Grape Hand & Body Shiffon Cream $5
Another impulse buy HAHA I have a lot of body creams and lotions but seriously this stuff smells SO GOOD. I'm a super sucker for "different" fruit smells that don't revolve around your typical berry or tropical scents. The cream itself isn't all that moisturizing, but I figure it should be fine seeing how something with light hydration like this is always nice for the warmer weather.



4. Lovely Me:ex Lip Care Cream 02 Shea Butter $6
The most expensive but my most favourite item that I purchased! The price tag is a little insane for a lip balm.. but I seriously love this stuff. It has the texture and look of Vaseline/petroleum jelly which I love. Shea butter is definitely not my favourite scent because of how heavy it can be, but it's super light and hardly noticeable. Looooooove.


5. Lovely Me:ex Catch My Eye Liner 02 Brown $4
Another product that I love. Applies smoother than my Holika Holika Jewel Light and offers great pigmentation and staying power. Comes with a weird sponge tip on the opposite side for smudging purposes but yeah. Plus the price of it is almost TOO great haha!

Hope this short post was okay and expect a bigger haul in the near future! My order from Honestskin should be in soon, but we'll see. :)

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

xo, Catherine

6 comments:

  1. I love a good bargain! :D Surprisingly, I haven't actually tried any of these products yet, but I have them on my list. :3
    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! And totally, I feel like Face Shop products aren't as "popular" I guess you could say when it comes to the others :)

      Thanks for reading Amicia :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm from canada too! The Face shop opened at my mall recently, I just haven't checked it out yet! The eyeliner is so cheap, I think I'm going to have to head to the mall after I finish with my finals. I'm wondering where in canada you're from now, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah oh my gosh, we're probably from the same city then?! Edmonton?! You definitely have to check it out, it's a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam. & You should totes let me know what you end up picking up :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. Wow, definitely small world! I am in Edmonton, that's pretty cool since I only know one other Edmonton blogger! Yeah for sure I'd update you on what I get, I'm in need of some retail therapy after my finals.

      Delete
    3. This is so weird but in a nice way! Haha :)

      Good luck on your finals!! You're almost thereeeeee!

      Delete