Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review: Lioele A.C Control Spot Patch

Hiiiiiya! It's been a very, very long while; and I'm super sorry! I know I just started this blog but honestly, I've been stuck in a blogging rut. I also start my last year of high school which is probably why I'm trying to get the most out of my slacking haha :(

ANYWAYS, I'm back (I hope) with a review of Lioele's A.C Control Spot Patch!
I got 60 stickers for around $9 from f2plus1. These babies are meant to be pasted onto trouble spots, aka... zits.




Packaged in silver and pink, this Lioele product definitely follows their glamourous and almost princess-y theme.


The stickers are meant to be left on the skin for 8-12 hours... which makes them perfect for when you're sleeping! I find them to be quite resistant to any prodding or poking, so if you're a thrasher while you sleep, these should definitely remain on your face. It's also recommended that you apply these on clean, dry skin prior to any moisturizer or cream.

Click to expand!

According to Lioele's website, these patches are colorant, fragrance, and preservative free. I did notice that when I used one of these for the first time, it smelled medicinal. All times after that, no scent at all. Salicylic acid and tea tree oil are meant to treat the troubled spots while grape seed extract prevents drying out the skin. Allatoin acid is meant to soothe the area.


The patches come in a sealed package like this. 5 of these are included in each box. Each sheet houses 12 round stickers. I find that the stickers themselves are hard to peel off the plastic film, they're super thin and easily bent.


Did this work for me? 
Yes and no. I found that for smaller trouble areas these are a dream. Within hours the patch soothes the trouble bump and it becomes much less red. I noticed that in the morning that this sticker left the trouble spot much, much more smoother, even though a little bit of redness still remained. On big honkers, these stickers might not be necessarily strong enough. For me personally, they smoothed out the bump a little bit but most of it still remained. To be honest I'm a little disappointed because I used these stickers on a trouble spot for two nights and it still remains. 

Overall, I recommend these stickers for those who get the occasional, normal sized zit who want it gone before the next day. For those with cystic acne, I'd definitely skip. 

Would I repurchase? Probably not, but who knows, I still have 55 of these stickers to go haha!

Thanks for reading! Until next time!
  xo, Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Oh my girl... is not it too early to decide it don't work? =) Would love to see a update after you have used it up!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Have you used the NexCare version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't! But I've tried the Face Shop ones and I enjoy those ones a lot more! I would definitely recommend those ones over these Lioele ones :)
      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete