Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday's Wishlist: #3





Hi all! 
It's been a long while since I've done a wishlist post so I thought I'd bring it back! (For this week at least..) Honestly, finding items that I really truly want has become quite a struggle for me, as I've realized that I already have a great deal of makeup / skincare / clothing items in my collection. These days I've been more about looking for staple items that I can really solidify my wardrobe and beauty needs with. 





  • All-black jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters

Found here
  • Black perforated leather slip-ons: Vans  
Found here
  • Faux-fur lined canvas coat: ONLY
Found here
  • Deep red & dusty pink nail polish: Etude House

Found here
  • Fruit scented hand cream (with gorgeous packaging!!): Innisfree

Found here

Thanks for reading and I hope your Wednesday is going well!
What are some items that you're currently lusting after?
xo, Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment