Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Beauty Corner

I try and find things to busy myself during the summer and cleaning and reorganizing my beauty corner was definitely something I should have done a long time ago. Come explore with me!  


Here is where I get ready every morning- is it bad that I don't remember the last time I cleaned this out? 


 All cleeeeeeeeeean! I ended up throwing out a lot of makeup that I haven't touched in a long while- just because of all the upgrades that I've gotten over the last few weeks. 



My recent go-to products! Some of them are featured in my July Favourites. Some things that I didn't mention in that post include Nuganic's Customize Sun Block Fresh, Innisfree's No-Sebum Mineral Primer, and Tony Moly's Hello Bunny Perfume Bar in the green tea scent.


My slowly growing lip product collection ft. a spoolie brush (?!!?). Tbh just looking at these make me sad because I never end up using them... Most of them are little sample sized ones though, but still! 


What I've been using on my face recently after cleansing: Cremorlab's Mineral Treatment Essence, Clinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, It's Skin's Power 10 LI Effector, Etude's My Lash Serum, and Dr. Jart's V7 Eye Serum.


My bin of base makeup ft. some hair ties and a spatula. 


This is where all of my samples go. Honestly I don't think I've ever used any of these.. 


 And lastly, my most used makeup brushes- which is why they need to be washed. Most of them are by ELF and even though I've never really tried other brushes by other companies I don't anticipate switching them out anytime soon because of how happy I am with their performance and cheap prices. 

That's it for today's post and I hope you nosy ones out there enjoyed a little snippet of my most used makeup. Thanks for reading! Until next time!

xo, Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment