Advertisement


 photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png photo home_zps7099c06e.png

Monday, August 11, 2014

What I Would Wear - 1: 25 Degree Weather

I'm not sure about how the weather is like wherever you're at, but even though the summer is technically winding down, I'm still experiencing some serious heat. Even though I claim "catconfesses" to be a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog.. I've definitely been lagging a lot in the latter two. Today I'll be sharing some fashion picks that I would wear in 25 degree plus weather and hopefully give you some inspiration in your last minute summer outfits before the fall comes full force with cable knits, cardigans, and cute booties! 




1. A flattering crop top- and by flattering, I mean black. I'm not sure about you guys but black is seriously my staple color even though I have a white dog who sheds like crazy! I joke a lot of the time and say that my choice in black clothing reflects my soul but we all know that's not true.. Anyways! This cute cut-out-ish crop top is by a Canadian company with the name of Garage!

2. Comfortable and breathable shorts- basically what your pajama shorts would look like but probably a lot cuter. The pajama trend is one that I'm quite digging, especially when it comes to shorts! I'm really liking these ones by Free People, the 'flaps' add flirtiness and the color of them would definitely compliment a nice summer tan. A cheaper alternative would be these ones by Aerie!

3. The perfect messenger bag- your choice of color! My choice would of course be black but honestly you do what ever suits you giiiirl! The one pictured above is a super expensive one by Philip Lim but I chose to share it today because I'm a big sucker when it comes to structured bags!

4. Comfy and cute sandals- honestly, even flip flops! These ones are super cute, and even though I don't have anything like these in my collection (b/c I've been sporting flip flops/vans this summer...), I dare say that these will go with any outfit in your closet :)

5. Dainty jewelry- the 'barely-there' type. I'm super late on that midi-ring game but I still really like and appreciate it nonetheless! I'm also a big fan of mixing metals between silver, gold and rose gold and I think it makes me seem a lot trendier than I actually am but.... yeah. Check out these ones!


That's it for today! I hope you guys are into these types of posts because I'm really trying to work on branching out from being 99.8% beauty. Share your last minute summer outfits with me in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

xo, Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment